We are currently hiring for a Material Handler position! Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
A Material Handler is responsible for the movement of yarn, woven material, finished product and other components, throughout the plant (including shipping and receiving). In addition, they are responsible for inventories and the maintenance of warehouse space. This position does not require the use of a forklift.
- English language skills
- Basic computer skills
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and under Canadian laws regarding age restriction
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Day Shift: 7am to 3pm, Monday to Friday
- Wage: $18 per hour
- Access to competitive benefits plan
- Opportunity to increase pay with new skills and processes
- Share in company profit through a deferred profit-sharing plan